Now Carrying Full Spectrum Hemp Extract. Call or stop in today for more information!
Performance Biomedical Overview
Performance Biomedical, LLC (PB) is a Certified Small Business that provides medical healthcare products for home and institutional patient mobility, orthotics, braces, women’s nursing products, repairs, services, and certain herbal and pharmacy products. We are committed to the Federal Government and offer our products and services to the Department of Veterans Affairs and GSA. Performance Biomedical was established in 2011 by an owner with over 30 years medical products industry experience, and who was a Veteran. In 2019, Performance Biomedical was purchased by a Veteran, with a vision for growth and alignment. We are founded on the principles of honesty, dedication, loyalty, pride, professionalism, and utmost care to our clients, and patients. These guiding principles define our corporate culture and the unique way in which we provide clients with more than just a product or service, but a relationship which stands the test of time. Our personnel and business certifications ensure highest quality of care for patients health and well being.
Performance Biomedical’s Expertise
- Ananda Hemp Extract Products
- Mobility Products including: Stair Lifts, Scooters, Chair Lifts, Wheel Chairs, and Home Vertical Platforms
- Custom Fit Orthotics, Air Walkers, Braces, Shoulder Cradles, Hip
Bracing, and other Full Body Bracing Solutions
- Breast Pumps and other Child Nursing Solutions
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Products and Solutions
Performance Biomedical is proud to be a distributor of Ananda Hemp Products. The innova ve and emerging hemp industry is riddled with companies and products that do not have the credentials, supply chains, compliance, knowledge, and education to ensure their quality. Performance Biomedical’s supply chain has 20 years industry experience, 100’s of cul vars and ascensions, are certified by OECD under the UN Singles Convention, are 100% compliant with DEA import permits, and 100% grown under Kentucky Department of Agriculture Contracts and Certifications.
Performance Biomedical’s Benefits to Our Customers
We will provide the following benefits to our customers:
- Ability to provide technical insights for healthcare solutions
- Quick response times
- Cost efficiencies
- Successful past performance
- Experienced team members, vendors, and distribution channels.
- Familiar with healthcare community policies and guidelines
- Familiar with the Federal and hospital environments, and company
certifications governing processes and procedures
- Our quality control program has consistently proven effective in
ensuring optimum performance and deliverables
Performance Biomedical Company Attributes
- 10 years industry experience
- Bonded and Insured
- DUNS Number 968279336
- Cage Number CDQAZ
- TIN 83 3643162
-Active VA National Business Associates Agreement
-Durable Medical Equipment (DME) / Home Medical
Equipment Certifications (HME)
- ANSI Certified Vendors and Solu ons
-Buy USA Compliant
-Total Small Business Under All NAICS Codes
-Veteran Owned Small Business In Process (VOSB)
Performance Biomedical NAICS Codes
- 238920 Other Building Equipment Contractor
- 238990 All Other Specialty Trade Contractor
- 315110 Hosiery and Sock Mills
- 315990 Apparel Accessories and Other App. Manu.
- 339112 Surgical and Medical Instrument Manu.
- 339113 Surgical Appl. and Supplies Manuf.
- 423450 Medical Dental Hospital Equip. and Supplies
- 424210 Drugs and Druggists’ Sundries Merch. Whole.
- 446199 All Other Health and Personal Care Stores
- 532283 Home Health Equipment Rental
- 621610 Home Healthcare Services
- PSC’s: W065, 8410, 6515, 8405, 6530, Q521, 8440,
Performance Biomedical is listed and active on the System of Awards Management. NAICS and PSC Codes continue to be added to our SAM Profile as required.
Performance Biomedical Past Performance Examples
- Wilkes Barre VAMC
- Coatesville VAMC
- Altoona VAMC
- Philadelphia VAMC
- Lyons VAMC
- Scranton Hospital
- Geisenger Hospital Systems
- St. Lukes Hospital Systems
- Wilkes Barre General
- Reading Hospital
- Dr. Abassi Medical Practices
- Dr. Raklewicz Medical Practices
-Dr. Krywicki Medical Practices
Performance Biomedical Point of Contact Albert Brown Owner / CEO Direct Phone: (215) 783-8859 email@example.com
Providing Exceptional Solutions to Complex Medical Needs.